07 November 2008

Welcome



Hi there!

This blog tells the story of how I designed and built a painting studio on my back lot. It's easy to look through. Go to the right sidebar and refer to the Contents list. You can begin at The Prologue, Number 1. and proceed numerically via the sidebar contents (remember to read each section from the bottom up — blogs present the most recent content first) or browse in whatever section looks interesting. This blog is no longer active, but my painting blog is.

Come see what I now create in my studio at suzannemcdermott.com. You can also visit My Great Day.

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses where you can join me in my studio online!

Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

The Solitary Walker said...

Found your lovely songs via your comment on am's blog - seriously impressed!

Immediately brought Kate Wolf to mind...

Carol Carter said...

hi suzanne. thanks so much for coming to my blog. i am checking yours out right now..
i love your studio.. and look forward to seeing your work.
! carol~

Anzu said...

I'm interested in how to make
such a lovely studio.

You are full of enthusiasm!!
It gives me an energy.
Thanks to you!

Crystelle said...

it is even more beautiful in person!! :)